Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Day 6

Day 6: A Pair of Shoes

Just like yesterday, I don't think there is one single pair of shoes I'm thankful for. Well maybe super comfortable ones on those long days of walking. But in general I'm thankful I have any shoes at all, let alone have a choice of what shoes I wear on any given day. I think it's something a lot of people in first world countries take for granted. Many people in third world countries don't have shoes. I know there are many organizations that help by donating money to foundations that help provide shoes to those people throughout the world that are in need of shoes.

So maybe I'm most thankful for those organizations that provide those shoes so that other people may be thankful for their one pair of shoes.

Deep thoughts these last couple of days. :)

No comments: