Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Days of Thanks Day 4-5

So I got behind a day. I think I need to write these ahead of time and schedule them to post. Might work better. Hopefully this weekend I'll have time to write a few for this week.

Day 4- A Snack

Popcorn. I can't say that it is my favorite snack of all time. There are certainly other snacks I enjoy. But popcorn is one of those comfort snacks. We have a Whirley Pop so we pop our popcorn on the stovetop. There is nothing better than a fresh hot bowl of popcorn to munch on while watching a good movie. And it is just really amazing how something you can eat off a cobb in a totally different way tastes so different when cooked a different way.

Day 5- A Place

I'm having a hard time with this one. There are a lot of places that I am really enjoy visiting or being at. There's the coffee house where my husband and I had our first date. There's our parents' homes where family gets together for holidays to celebrate. There's the park where we take our dog every week for walks. There's places we have gone on vacation that will always hold special places in my heart. So I guess I don't have one place that I am thankful for, but many, and for that I am thankful.

No comments: