Friday, February 18, 2011

Catching up...

I'm really trying to get better about posting. I think I may need to write posts, then add pictures later. I would love suggestions to help jump start my frequency of blogging.



I finally ordered and received my new P&S camera. I LOVE it. I did a lot of research, Mostly on Consumer Reports, but some other reading of consumer reviews as well on Amazon and other sites. I finally ended up pulling the trigger and buying the Panasonic FH20 in black. I am loving the camera so far. The zoom is amazing, and I happy so far with the flash and the stabilization. I haven't had too many opportunities to use it since it arrived. The camera is compact and perfect for sticking in a pocket or purse to bring along. It is a little heavier than some I have seen, but it is all metal exterior which is a nice feature.



My wonderful husband arranged a horse drawn sleigh ride for us as part of my Christmas gifts. We didn't go until the first weekend in Feb. due to scheduling conflicts and weather. But it didn't disappoint. It only lasted about a half hour, but it was such a different experience. My only complaint was that the park the ride was in was too familiar to me (we go to this section of the part about once a week, during the summer, much more). I wish that there was somewhere else local that we could take the ride that I would be more into the scenery more as it would be new.



We also went out to a wonderful dinner that we called our annichristine's dinner celebration. We had originally bought a certificate from Restaurants.com to use for our Anniversary in Oct. But, with the holidays and my husband's class schedule at the end of the semester we never used it. So, we thought it was a great night to use it. We went to The Grill at the Strathallen. It was absolutely delicious and I highly recommend it for a nice night out.


I think that's all for now. I'll make a separate post for my bakathon for Valentines Day.

No comments: