Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday

I thought I'd start a new tradition here that I have seen elsewhere. This will be especially good for me since we are still trying to save money, so buying things on this wishlist will be a rarity.

I would love to own a DSLR camera. I know eventually I will. I really like the Nikon D5000. I have always loved Nikon cameras and this one has a similar swivel screen as my current non DSLR which is great in many situations.



A new car. I still haven't decided what I want, but def something that we would be able to put Baxter's travel crate in the trunk area and have the back seat free for passengerss(children in the future)



I would love my husband or I to finally have a fully permanant job. We both have long term contract jobs, however, it still doesn't supply the stability that we really need to move forward with big decisions like buying a house or having children.




No comments: