Thursday, December 4, 2008

Changed my mind...

Well I will make this short, and I'll post again later today.  But, I have decided to make this not just about dairy free recipes, though I will certainly post some of those here as well.  I want a place to post my thoughts and such as my husband and I carve out a life that is yet unknown to us.  We will both be unemployed as of Christmas, so you are welcome to follow our journey in this craptacular economy.  The life of a Graphic Designer married to a Molecular Biologist who is about to(hopefully) get his PhD.  

I did make the Penne with Vodka sauce.  I tried soy milk.  It tasted alright, however, the soy milk/olive oil combo separated way too easily and the soy kind of curdled.  Next time I will try using Coconut milk.  

I'll make a more detailed post later today with updates on what is happening with us.  Also a few other things that have been rattling around in my head.

No comments: